International Women's Day | What Do You Choose To Stand For?

When it comes to contributing to good causes such as International Women's Day, what do you choose to stand for and why? 

How does what you choose to stand for continuously show up in how you live your personal and professional lifestyle, beyond the one day of recognition of good causes and events?

Looking back it was inevitable that I would be drawn to good social and community causes associated with women. I am reminded of the strength and character of what it means to be a warrior women, especially through the women in my family whose  hearts and soul are forever imbedded in Africa roots. 

As a result of my upbringing, I am reminded of the true essence of gratitude and what it took for us as a family to be where we are now. This is the the reason, my life vision and purpose is connected to helping Africa women and young girls to see the benefits they can actualize for themselves through the use of digital media and tools. To help them see that with the internet despite their limiting factors in their environment, they have more potential to actualize their entrepreneurship goals beyond boarders and to reach a much wider global audience. 

This is my motivating for and reason why I do what I do now. What about you? 


On International Women's Day, I am join in to celebrate us women and what we stand of despite all the personal and professional challenges we may encounter. My wish for you is that you continue to strive for things which are intuitively aligned with who you are intended to be in life time. I encourage you to push through self-limiting beliefs and to feel empowered by what you have to offer others. 


Commit to your success and invest in yourself with Grant Cardone  


#grantcardone #womensinternationalday #startyouronlinebusiness


Comments

giftupapp