My Online Business is not working (Home Business Tips)!!!



Welcome to my CfM Elite Lifestyle Business Youtube Channel. Thanks in advance for watching and for your contributions. As promised in my video you can access my Online Business Marketplace CLICK HERE!!! 

Questions asked in this video, which may be of help for you to consider:

  1. What motivated you to choose the business you have chosen aside from family?
  2. Do you enjoy it? Or do you see it as a means to an end to help you alleviate your current financial problems?
  3. How long have you been applying what you have learnt so far (months, years)?
  4. How are you enabling yourself to become accountable every day?
  5. Do you set time aside daily to complete achievable tasks?
  6. Who are you surrounded by, support wise? Who is providing you with positive and challenging constructive feedback?
This video was motivated by common themes, I came across during my two year period of providing Business Coaching Service for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners. For instance, individuals who were starting out in the Online Home Business Industry, including some who had tried lots of opportunities. Some individuals had given up for one reason, after starting and within a 1-6 months period. Their main motivating for stopping was due to their business venture not working. This was attributed not being able to fully commit to learning, implementing and inability to be consistent over a long period of time. 

Unfortunately, nowadays there are numerous temptations online which promise quick fixes and does not paint an accurate picture of what it takes to succeed. As explained in my video it takes most successful people 10 years to become proficient in their skills. Also to maintain consistent levels of successful outcomes despite challenges they are confronted by.


It took me 10 years exactly to become a Quality Assurance Expert, to become proficient and confident in Leadership and Management skills. This is what drives me most to keep persevering through with my Online Business venture, 4 years down the line. The first couple of years, I dedicated to learning and development, being Mentored and implementing what I had learnt/been taught.


LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW, INCLUDING ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE:

  1. Your name and country you are connecting from
  2. How long have you been in Business? What have you found challenging the most?
  3.  Is there anything you would like to learn more about? Based on my Youtube topics so far.
I look forward to connecting with you.


LET'S CONNECT VIA SOCIAL MEDIA

ONLINE BUSINESS MARKETING TOOLS
Social Media Marketing Tools and to work with me: https://linktr.ee/chikocfm

Business Owners Access tips on how to improve your Sales and Grow your Business via the following link: Learn More Here!!!


ABOUT ME/

I am a Lifestyle Business Coach, Digital Marketing Strategists, who also enjoys Vlogging, Blogging and Podcasting. CEO/Founder of CfM Elite Lifestyle Business and CfM Elite Business Women Club.  I enjoy travelling, attending cultural and artistic events plus much more. I come from a Leadership, Management and Business Coaching background.


HOW CAN I HELP?
I work with Female Entrepreneurs, Startup Companies and Small Business owners helping them with all things automation. How to automate your Online Business to make it easier for customer lead generation and to earn passive income. I provide guidance on Life Vision/Life Purpose planning to enable you to live your life more purposefully and creatively so that you can actualise your Lifestyle Business Dreams. Access Business Tools Here!!! 

 
 #cfmlifestylebiz #cfmelitebusinesswomen #HomeBusiness #DigitalMarketing #SocialMediaMarketing

Comments

giftupapp